Monday, February 22, 2010

Living with Plants

I don't like plants.  I have plants in my house- I hate them.  My husband won't let me kill them-though I am doing the best I can.  I can't tell you why I don't like them-no horrible plant incident in my past can explain it, I simply don't enjoy plants in the house.  Here are the plants I am trying to eliminate in my house.

 
notice the dropped leaves


Slow & painful demise



This guy has been with us since we lived in Santa Monica-1999 people!
We call it the Dr. Seuss plant.  It's the most horrible looking thing ever.  I have tried to kill it for at least 9 years and Brian rescues it every time!  I hate you Dr. Seuss plant!

All that being said...if I could live with plants like the specimens in these rooms, I might feel differently.  MAYBE. 







  

  

  
dislike the room, love the fig tree


  



  

Must get some new plants!  

No comments:

Post a Comment