Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Some notes on Paris/London

You know when you have to much to catch up on that it is overwhelming so instead of tackling it you procrastinate.  Well that's me.  So here it is in a petite nut shell.

PARIS:
1.  Everyone is wearing skinny jeans or leggings with knee high boots.  EVERYONE
2.  I love Laduree
3.  There are some amazing cars on the street
4.  YSL retrospective was perfection
5.  Deroyelle was BEYOND
6.  Can never get enough of Colette
7.  Drinks at the Plaza Athenee are expensive
8.  Conveyor belt sushi is better than it sounds
9.  I love Paris

LONDON:
1.  Everyone was wearing heels
2.  It rained.  Then everyone was wearing wellies
3.  The V&A rocks
4.  I would eat at Borough Market everyday if I could
5.  Churchill's Cabinet war rooms were more interesting than anticipated
6.  There are a lot of great flower stands
7.  More amazing cars on the street
8.  When I think of London I still think Trainspotting
9.  Our friends in London are great hosts


Au revoir Paris



 Laters London





No comments:

Post a Comment